TESSODRIL BS 2510 Deposit Remover
TESSODRIL BS 2510 is a blend of surfactants in selected solvent generally used in well stimulation. It is good to remove organic deposits of paraffin, resuins and asphaltenes from from oil-bearing formation. TESSODRL BS 2510 can also be used for removed of mud, pipe dope, oil, sand and other solids from casing and production tubing.
1. In oil bearing formation block.
TESSODRIL BS 2510 should be injected neat. If used in well stimulation it is suggested to:
- Squeeze 25% of TESSODRIL BS 2510 slug into formation at very low rate. And the rest can be injected at higher rate.
- Furthermore squeeze can be followed preferable by a small flush of an aromatic solvent.
- Shut in the well preferable 24 hours or at least 6 hours before back to production.
- Deposit remover on production facilities.
There are two ways to remove deposit from production facilities:
Static treatment: tubing or flow lines is soaked with TESSODRIL BS 2510 generally for 6 hours.
Dynamic treatment: TESSODRIL BS 2510 is injected to flow lines. For best result use a slug of 1.000 or 2.000 liters of TESSODRIL BS 2510.
- Cleaning of casing and production tubing from mud, pipe dope, oil and other solid can be done by circulating emulsion of 1 – 5% of TESSODRIL BS 2510 in the water base carriers (sea water or brine).
pH 1% in water :
6.0 – 8.0
0.83 – 0.85 g/cm3
< 50 cP
Soluble in organic solvent, insoluble in water
Packing and Handling
TESSODRIL BS 2510 is packed in 55 US gallon steel drum.
The product is flammable liquid and care should taken in handling around open flame & sparks.
Avoid contact with eyes and skin by wearing goggles and gloves. For skin contact wash with water and soap while eye contact flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes and call for medical attention.
This product is available from PT. TESSO TETRA CHEMIKA Cikarang, Indonesia
To download this Product Information, please input your name and e-mail address.
The download link will be available shortly after inquiry submitted.